HMS Victory Model Ship Kit – Occre (PR001)
The HMS Victory Model Ship Kit uses high quality materials, made with precision and a great degree of detail. To ensure easy, enjoyable ship model kit assembly, all Occre Ship Model Kits are accompanied by detailed instructions, subdivided into assembly stages with full colour photographs. This model comes with the official certification from The National Museum of the Royal Navy.
The Occre HMS Victory model includes:
- Official license from the National Museum of the Royal Navy
- Limited edition numbered to 999 units
- Numbered brass plate
- Numbered wooden packaging
- Instruction book bound with 759 step-by-step photos
- Exclusive collector’s coin
- Solid oak base
- Shipyard, arsenal, or construction model
History of the HMS Victory
The HMS Victory is a British ship of the line, famous for its participation in the 1805 Battle of Trafalgar as the flagship of Admiral Horatio Nelson. In its time, it was the largest ship in the British Royal Navy. Although it now resides in dry dock at the port of Portsmouth in Hampshire, southern England, as a museum, the Victory remains the flagship of the Second Sea Lord, an honorary distinction within the British Royal Navy.